Community Investment Funds Grants
COMMUNITY INVESTMENT FUND GRANTS
The Pullman Chamber of Commerce has established a Community Investment Committee to further chamber visibility and enhance the Pullman Community impact through investment activities related to Pullman 2040 initiatives. The Committee will accept and review grant applications for funding needs that have a minimum of $250 and a maximum of $10,000. Applicants may only apply once per year for grants.
Programs with missions that align with www.Pullman2040.org projects are the focus of the Community Investment Funds and include: Community & Identity, Education & Learning, Growth & Development, Health & Safety, and Recreation & Environment.
Grant applications are being accepted now, and will need to be received at the Chamber by February 27, 2023 for the 2023 grant year.
What the CIFC will fund:
- Pullman Community Projects
- Pullman Community Improvements
- Projects that will have a lasting impact on Pullman
- Projects that fit within the scope of the Pullman 2040 Initiatives
What the CIFC will not fund:
- Operational Expenses
- Projects already completed
- Projects that fall outside of the City of Pullman