Like many things in life, you get out of your membership based on what you put in.
Take full advantage of networking opportunities to spread the word about your business and meet others in business
Whether it is attending one of our monthly general membership presentations, attending a workshop, or checking out an open house, our events draw people from all walks of life and a variety of businesses. Need a referral? We can help you find what you need. We are happy to help you make the connections you need to thrive in our community.
General Membership Presentations
Held the 2nd Tuesday of each month (except July and December). Each presentation features a speaker from a community business or organization, and is held at a member venue and utilizes member restaurants or caterers. Business Member of the Month sponsorship opportunities offer a platform for addressing the general membership presentation attendees. Reservations are required to attend and lunch is provided.
Business After-Hours Programs/Open Houses/Ribbon Cuttings
These member-hosted events are a fantastic way for a business to showcase their products or services. We can help you promote your event via social media, our weekly eNews and more!
- Weekly eNews – submit your special events
- Targeted eNews blast – limited opportunities for dedicated email blasts to our membership
- Pullman Community Update – room permitting
- 24 hour foyer – visitors can pick up brochures, rack cards, business cards and more
- Visitor Guides and Maps
- Cooperative advertising
- Program sponsorships
- Website and print directories
- Chamber referrals
- Moms Weekend events
- ArtWalk-Crazy Days
- Shop Local Pullman/Chocolate Decadence
Get involved by joining member-driven committees:
Downtown Pullman Association – The mission of this organization is to lead and advocate for the vitality of Downtown Pullman by promoting commerce, culture and celebration.
Pullman WSU Relations – Working closely with WSU, ASWSU and chamber members to continue strong relations with students/businesses in Pullman.
Government Affairs & Economic Development – Considers, reviews and acts on local, state and national issues that directly affect the Pullman community.
Town Gown Collaborative – A joint effort between the City of Pullman, Pullman Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center, & Washington State University, formed for the purpose of strengthening ties between community and university for mutual benefit.
Pullman Young Professionals – Aims to shape the future of our community by supporting the growth of young professionals based in Pullman, WA. The program creates opportunities for young leaders to build relationships, expand their skills and advance their careers, while continuing to promote and build the City of Pullman to a flourishing hub of economic development.
Pullman 2040 – Engages all community members to develop a collective vision for the Pullman community and the strategies to accomplish that vision.
If you would like to support the Chamber in a more direct way, AND promote your business at the same time, we have several yearly events to become involved in
Cabaret (March or April): Our one and only annual fundraiser, this extravagant affair has been called “Pullman’s Prom”
- Donate items for our live and silent auctions – all donors are listed on our Cabaret website and the event program, and all auction item descriptions include donor names
- Sponsorship – there are a few event areas that need sponsorship every year; these areas include sponsor signage, as well as listings in the event program
- Attend – Whether it is as an individual, a couple, or you decide to host a table, Cabaret is a fun filled evening. Dress up and come ready to eat, drink, dance and bid! Table sponsors listed in event program
National Lentil Festival (August): A family friendly event featuring fun, food, free music, and the World’s Largest Bowl of Lentil Chili
- Sponsorship – great opportunity to sponsor an area at the Festival; ROI includes signage at event and print materials, radio mentions, website and social media presence, and more
- Friends of the Festival – support the Festival and receive Festival merchandise; some levels include banner display in the beer garden
- Get a booth – we have areas for food vendors and marketplace vendors, both are in high traffic areas and are visited by thousands each day of the Festival
- Volunteer – there are many areas that need community support
Pullman’s Fourth of July Celebration (July 4th): Our spectacular yearly event is fun for the whole community and is free to attend due to generous support from people like you
- Event sponsorship – opportunities to have your business name on signage around the event
- Radio ad sponsors – we work with Your Pullman Radio Stations to offer great ad pricing on local radio stations
- Donate – as a 100% community-funded event, look for donation canisters at local businesses (or have one at yours), on Pullman Transit buses, and at the Chamber office
- Volunteer – donate your time for a few hours and then stay for the fireworks!
Chocolate Decadence (November): A kick-off to our holiday season with a focus on shopping local (particularly downtown), sweet treats are offered by local shops and stores, encouraging people to stop in for samples and to enter a holiday drawing while getting bingo cards stamped to be entered to win a drawing
- Participate – open your doors and provide a chocolate goodie to your visitors and stamp, sticker or initial their bingo cards; participating locations receive social media posts and are included on the bingo cards
- Donate to the prize pack – once a player has received enough stamps on their card to have a BINGO!, they will be entered to win a prize pack of items and services donated by local shops
Holiday Fest (1st Saturday of December): A tree lighting ceremony featuring live music, a Jingle Bell Fun Run for kids, and a visit from Santa who arrives on a fire truck. This free event in Pine Street Plaza is a yearly family favorite, with free cookies and cocoa.
- Sponsorship – contribute to the event and be included on ads, social media posts, and event signage
- Donate items for the Jingle Bell Fun Run; kids are encouraged to dress in costume, with prizes awarded at the end of the run
Music on Main Sponsorship: Music on Main presents area artists performing in Pine Street Plaza weekly June – September (weather permitting). Sponsor a week, or sponsor the season! Social media, signage, press releases and radio mentions vary.
Gift Basket Donations (year-round): Many of our members hold fundraising events throughout the year; on occasion we seek outside donations to include in the gift baskets we create for these events. A small item or service donated can help get your business in the hands of potential customers.