As a hospital, we take the responsibility of keeping COVID-19 from spreading very seriously.
Updates to our visitation access:
- No visitors will be allowed for hospital inpatients at this time.
- BirthPlace patients may have 2 visitors per day.
- An adult chaperone may accompany a patient if necessary.
- Visitors and patients will be screened upon entering the hospital.
Other recent changes to hospital operations:
- The main hospital doors will be open from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day.
- Access outside of these times is through the Emergency Department entrance.
- The Red Sage Cafe and Diane’s Gift Garden are closed to the public.
- All in-person classes, support group meetings, educational presentations, community outreach programs and outside meetings held in the hospital’s conference rooms are canceled until further notice.
For more information please click here.