Pullman Regional Hospital is committed to the safety and wellness of its patients and staff. We are also committed to keeping the Coronavirus from spreading. As such, we have taken the following steps that will go into effect starting March 18:
– We are limiting visiting hours to 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
– Only one visitor per patient; only two visitors per patient in BirthPlace. No visitors under the age of 12.
– All visitors and patients will be screened upon entering the hospital.
– The main hospital doors will be open from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day. Access outside of these times is through the Emergency Department entrance.
– The Red Sage Cafe and Diane’s Gift Garden are closed to the public.
– All in-person classes, support group meetings, educational presentations, community outreach programs and outside meetings held in the hospital’s conference rooms are canceled until further notice.
For more information and updates, please visit www.pullmanregional.org.