- Upgrade cleaning and hygiene practices:
– Increase cleaning focus on disinfecting areas most susceptible to the spread of viral germs (i.e. children’s play areas, public restrooms, door handles, escalator handrails, food court tables, etc.)
- Install and maintain alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers in locations where the spread of germs is likely and normal soap and water hand washing stations are not readily available.
- Establish good communications with local health departments and follow local public directives.
- Display CDC public service announcements at entrances and throughout the property.
- Distribute communications to tenants outlining basic CDC recommendations or local government instructions.
- Encourage employees who are sick to stay home.