COVID-19 Housing Resources
Below you will find a list of helpful links regarding housing and COVID-19. Please refer to each link for more information.
- Centers for Disease Control Guidelines for Your Home & Family
- CDC Guidelines for Unsheltered Homelessness
- CDC Coronavirus Self-Checker Tool
- Census Bureau Emergency Preparedness: Coronavirus Pandemic
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Coronavirus Information
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development Coronavirus Information & Resources
- Federal Housing Finance Agency Coronavirus Assistance Information
EVICTION & MORTGAGE RELIEF
- FHFA Suspends Foreclosures and Evictions for Enterprise-Backed Mortgages
- FHFA Announces Tools to Help Renters Find Out if They are Protected from Eviction
- Eviction Lab: COVID-19 and Changing Eviction Policies Around the Nation
- National Multifamily Housing Council: Apartment Industry Committed to Supporting Residents Impacted by COVID-19
- Veterans Affairs: Special Relief for those Potentially Impacted by COVID-19
- Mortgage Relief Tracker (Forbes)
- Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University– A complied list of housing-related information and resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- National Low-Income Housing Coalition- Resources for low-income and homeless individuals/families.
- Department of Housing & Urban Development- COVID-19 resources for renters.
- National Multifamily Housing Council- Frequently asked questions regarding COVID-19 and the Fair Housing Act.
- National Fair Housing Alliance- Resource center for COVID-19.