The Pullman Chamber of Commerce is your voice to government in Pullman, Olympia and Washington D.C. We concern ourselves with issues that impact business and the livability of the Pullman community at large. We work closely with City and County officials. When you join the Pullman Chamber of Commerce you are being heard.
The Pullman Chamber of Commerce provides numerous opportunities to meet other business leaders in our community.
General Membership Luncheons
Normally scheduled the second Tuesday of each month from 12 –1 p.m., these catered events are opportunities to mingle with other business leaders, learn about the Pullman community in general, or learn about current business issues. Lunch costs $25, or $20 for Pullman Chamber members. Plan to promote your business during Soapbox time (schedule permitting), allowing you up to sixty seconds to highlight your business or organization.
Business After Hours
These events provide opportunities for host businesses to show off their facilities and products, as well as an informal time of socializing and “catching up with your fellow Chamber members.” Food and beverages are provided by the host business.
The Pullman Chamber of Commerce website contains a full directory of our members including business name, address, phone number, and web link. Members are listed alphabetically, as well as by business category. Our website receives thousands of hits a day, increasing the visibility of our member businesses. Listings can be updated and keywords added by the member increasing search results.
This weekly email keeps members up to date about various Chamber activities and projects, as well as to alert areas of criminal activity affecting members. Members can submit information on upcoming events or special programs.
Pullman Community Update
Members may submit information about their business for inclusion on the Chamber page of the Pullman Community Update. This newsletter is sent to more than 14,000 city residents. Showcase new product lines, business changes, and your upcoming events. Information must be supplied 30 days in advance of the month you wish to have your information appear, and is subject to availability of space.
This printed guide is produced annually and lists all Chamber members by up to 3 business categories, as well as alphabetically. The directory also includes community profile information. It is sent to those requesting relocation information, is available to in-person visitors, and delivered to fellow Chamber of Commerce Members.
Business Card and Literature Display
The Chamber of Commerce offers a business card and literature display in our 24-hour accessible foyer. We also offer space inside the office. Hundreds of people visit the office each month providing excellent exposure for your business.
The decal tells your customers you support the Pullman Business Community. Look for this logo when shopping in Pullman.
The Chamber maintains a Facebook site to promote its members. Be ‘Facebook friends’ or send info you would like us to share on the site. The chamber’s Twitter account is active and tied to the Facebook account as well as using google+ to promote our businesses and our area.
Members can purchase the entire membership mailing list on labels for $25. Non-members can purchase the lists for $50 on labels. We are also providing a one-time use member list in excel for $50.
Relocation Inquiries List
An excellent way to target new residents to the community is mailing information before they arrive in town. Each month the names and addresses of those requesting information can be purchased from the Chamber for $10.
Relocation Packet Inserts
Chamber members can supply brochures, fliers, or coupons designed for new residents to the Palouse region for inclusion in relocation packets. This is a free service for Chamber members. Members need to provide 100 inserts at a time to the Chamber office. Information should be no larger than one sheet of 8 1/2” x 11” paper (can be folded).
Seminars and Workshops
Periodically, the Chamber sponsors workshops to help equip you in your business dealings or to update you on changing regulations.
Bulk Mail Stamp
The US Post Office offers reduced prices on presorted bulk mail if certain requirements are met. The Chamber’s bulk mail permit number is available for members to use.
Certificates of Origin
This official stamp provides proof to businesses and governments that the goods being shipped were produced in the United States. Many international firms request such proof.
Grand Openings and Ribbon Cuttings
These events are provided for new members as a welcome to the community and are also available for business members who are expanding or dedicating new facilities.
Small Business Service
The Chamber has a large network of business connections. Whether you are looking for sites, developers or counseling, the Chamber can point you in the right direction. We work closely with the Small Business Development Center and the local Economic Development agencies to provide support for our business community.
The Chamber of Commerce proudly serves as the front door to the community. Thousands of requests are made each year for referrals to businesses. Only Chamber members are referred unless there are no Chamber members in the category being requested.
Business Member of the Month (Sponsorship)
2022 Business Member of the Month
This sponsorship provides a number of ways to reach our community and is customizable to fit your needs.
- Your company name/logo will be prominently highlighted in each Thursday’s weekly eNews for your chosen month, along with pertinent information and/or graphics provided by you. (These will be needed no later than noon the Wednesday prior to the eNews.)
- Your company name/logo and a write-up will be featured in that month’s Pullman Community Update publication (14,000 recipients) as the Business Member of the Month. (Write up of approx. 250 words will need to be provided the Chamber no later than the 12th day of the month prior to your month to be included).
- Opportunity to speak at our monthly General Membership Presentation (1-2 minutes) and placement of flyers/information on attendee tables. Speaker attendance is covered by the sponsorship.
- Representation on the Pullman Chamber BMOTM webpage (logo, your PCU write up, images if provided, link to webpage).
- Weekly mention on the Chamber Facebook page (3140+ followers) and Twitter (2700+ followers) noting any offers, weekly specials, events or blurbs (supplied in advance by BMOTM) with links to webpages and use of preferred hashtag during sponsored month; we will also share pertinent posts during the month.
- 1 dedicated emailing to our membership during the month, featuring information about your business, specials, events, etc. (as provided by the BMOTM)
- Poster and/or promotional display in the Pullman Chamber office/lobby.
- Radio mention as our Business Member of the Month in 27 rotating ads aired that month on KHTR 104.3 and HITS 104.7 between the hours of 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- We also have a Chamber Instagram account and a YouTube channel for sharing your pictures and videos
We are happy to explore your ideas and help brainstorm options for reaching our membership with you!
This sponsorship is available for $450, and all benefits will be exclusive to the Business Member of the Month.