Things To Do
With outstanding restaurants, boutique style shopping, unparalleled scenic beauty and recreation activities, university performances and a blooming wine and beer industry, Pullman will keep even the hard to please entertained during their stay. Check out the menu below for more things to do. Contact the Pullman Chamber of Commerce for help with groups of over 50.
Golf & College Athletics
Whether you are a Cougar fan or not, Pullman has two universities and a world-class golf course to satisfy any sports fan. Great for big groups.
- Palouse Ridge Golf Club offers a Scottish links style championship course with beautiful views of the Palouse.
- Airway Hills Par 3 Golf Course offers 9 hole links, practice green, pro shop and picnic area and Mini Golf too!
- University of Idaho Golf Course is an 18 hole course with pro shop and restaurant.
- Colfax Golf Club is a 9 hole course nestled in the heart of Palouse country.
College athletics at their finest. Come cheer for the Cougs any time of the year with Pac 12 Sports at WSU.
- WSU Football with Coach Mike Leach. 2018_FB_Schedule(1) WSU
- WAC Sports at UI are also available just 8 miles away. 2018 Vandal Football Schedule
Area Wineries & Breweries
Bring your group on a tasting tour to any or all of these award-winning wineries and breweries for a guaranteed great time! Or leave the driving to us and book a limo or party bus: Palouse Touring Company LLC, 855-829-4487.
- Merry Cellars Winery is a recipient of several recent awards throughout the Pacific Northwest and the country. Come see what makes it so great!
- Wawawai Canyon Winery taste the newest releases and view changing fine art exhibits in their gallery tasting room. Located in Uniontown.
- Clearwater Canyon Cellars produce full lush blends and stand alone varieties in Lewiston, Id.
- Colter’s Creek in Julietta, produce outstanding wines from locally grown grapes and involve the community in the process.
- Basalt Cellars in Clarkston is developing a national reputation as one of Washington’s finest wineries.
- Lindsay Creek Vineyards in Clarkston, the newest winery in our area.
- Paradise Creek Brewery weaves great beer into Pullman’s culture with their brewpub located in the historic Old Post Office.
- Riverport Brewing Company in Clarkston invites you to find out what beer was meant to taste like.
- Moscow Brewing Company is a nano-brewer taking on the historic bewing history of Moscow.
Although still a federal offense to manufacture, sell or possess marijuana, as of December 2012, Washington passed Initiative 502 (I-502), a law which allows adults over the age of 21 to purchase up to one ounce of marijuana, 16 ounces of marijuana infused products in solid form, 72 ounces of marijuana infused oils or up to seven grams of marijuana extract or concentrate, of for recreational use in the State of Washington. The Washington State Liquor Control Board (WSLCB) is the governing body and its I-502 website should be considered the official resource for the law.
- You must be 21 or older to have or use retail marijuana
- It’s illegal to sell or give retail marijuana to minors.
- Illegal to drive while high.
- Illegal to consume marijuana in public.
- It is illegal to take marijuana out of the state.
- Please do not purchase marijuana products from establishments that are not licensed to sell such products.
Pullman hotels are smoke free. For more information on Washington State’s legal marijuana laws, please consult the state’s WA I-502 website.
We’re Just Buds, 1340 SE Bishop Blvd, Pullman 509.332.0160
MJ’s Pot Shop, 1335 SE Bishop Blvd, Pullman 509.332.5203
Satori, 1330 SE Bishop Blvd, Pullman 509.334.2875
Bud Hut, 5602 SR 270, Pullman 509.334.2788
These events are sure to be the highlight of your trip. Great bonding experience for your group or your family!
- White Water Rafting with Salmon River Experience www.salmonriverexperience.com
- Jet Boating Tours through Hells Canyon are available from several companies. Inquire at the Pullman Chamber of Commerce.
- Rent bicycles from B & L Bicycles (www.bandlbicycles.com) and ride the Chipman Trail, an easy 8 mile ride between Pullman and Moscow, ID.
Games for You and the Kids
A great way to relax after a long day of meetings or fun for the kids while you are busy during the day.
- Zeppoz is a recreation center for the whole family with state of the art bowling, redemption arcade and a small casino for those over 18. www.zeppoz.com
- The Palouse Discovery Science Center is an interactive facility with educational games for all ages. www.palousescience.org
- Village Centre Cinemas is the new 8 screen theatre featuring all of your favorite new releases. www.PullmanMovies.com
- Cougar Laser Entertainment Center provides entertainment in a 3,000 square foot area, with state of the art equipment and black light mini golf! Cougar Laser Entertainment Center
Famous Palouse Scenery
Thousands of photographers flock to the Palouse every year to take in this beautiful landscape. Be sure to make this part of your trip while you are in the area.
- Charter a bus with Wheatland Express (www.wheatlandexpress.com) and take your group on a ride through the Palouse Scenic Byway (www.palousescenicbyway.org)
- Visit Palouse Falls State Park, a waterfall emerging from the scablands to drop farther than Niagra Falls!
Pullman has something for everyone. Check out the following links for more ideas: