Holiday Fest & Tree Lighting Ceremony
Saturday, December 2, 2017, 4 pm-6 pm
Holiday Fest includes the YMCA’s Kids Jingle Bell Fun Run, free live entertainment featuring local choirs and theater groups, the tree lighting ceremony, a chance to see Santa, kids activities provided by ASWSU, free cocoa and cookies and the Holiday Prize Pack Drawing.
Take a look at last year’s Schedule of Events from 2016:
- 7:00am Kiwanis Club of Pullman Pancake Breakfast & Music Fest
- 9:00am Palouse Cares Food Drive
- 11:00am Palouse Cares Auction & Lunch
- 1:30pm Pullman Regional Hospital Auxiliary Annual Holiday Tea
- 3:30pm YMCA Kid’s Jingle Bell Fun Run late registration at the YMCA of the Palouse (Register online here)
- 4:00pm Downtown Holiday Fest Starts
- 4:00pm YMCA Kid’s Jingle Bell Fun Run starts at the YMCA of the Palouse
- 4:10pm Tree Lighting Ceremony in Pine Street Plaza
- 4:25pm Performance by Franklin Fox Jazz Choir
- 4:40pm Performance by The Sunnyside Singers
- 5:00pm Santa arrives to hear your wish
- 5:00pm Pullman Civic Theater Skit
- 5:15pm ROMEOS
- 5:30pm Performance by Lincoln Middle School Choir
- 5:55pm Drawing for the “Home for the Holidays Prize Pack” Enter to win Nov. 10-Dec. 1 at all Chocolate Decadence locations!
- 6:00pm Marshmallow Roast at Paradise Creek Brewery
Bring nonperishable items to the event to donate to the Palouse Cares Food Drive!
The “Holiday Prize Pack” from 2016 included a beautiful 14 karat, white gold, fair trade grape garnet and diamond ring from Sam Dial Jewelers, a one night stay at Holiday Inn Express, chocolates from Palouse Country Candy and more! The prize pack is valued at over $700!!!
Thank you to our 2016 Holiday Fest Sponsors!
- Neill’s Flowers & Gifts
- Sam Dial Jewelers
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites
- Palouse Country Candy
- Amber’s Grooming Salon
- Dissmore’s IGA
- Thomas Hammer Coffee Roasters
- City of Pullman Parks & Rec.
- Hayden Homes
- WSU Graduate & Professional Student Association
- Tri-State Outfitters