Cabaret March 25, 2017
The 39th Annual Cabaret was held at SEL Event Center.
Our theme was “An Evening in Wonderland.”
Cabaret generates over 35% of our operating budget. Without the great success of Cabaret, we may not be able to provide some of our programs and events. Each year we are thankful for the sponsorship of Washington State University and Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories.
Furthermore, we are thankful for the support of our businesses for their donations as well as the guests that attend our dinner and auction.
Find the donation form here. As always, we appreciate the businesses who help make this the best party on the Palouse and one that we like to refer to as the Pullman’s Premier Event.
Returning auctioneer Austin Booker provided another entertaining event. Then dance the night away to The Fabulous Kingpins.
This year’s auction items included:
- Trip to Palm Springs Tennis Club – July 27-August 3, 2017
- Trip to Lake Chelan Shores – November 17-November 24, 2017
- Seattle Seahawks helmet & 8×10 photo, signed by Russell Okung
- A Tacoma trip package (open date)
- Several great WSU themed baskets/items, including tickets to home games!
- Fantastic baskets and gift certificates donated by local businesses
- Tickets to local cultural events
- Home, kitchen & garden items
- Car care packages
- Massages and beauty items
- Hotel stays at various locations
- AND MUCH MORE!
We hope you didn’t miss out on the 10th Annual Dissmore’s IGA Shopping Spree!!
Cabaret was sponsored in part by